Our CLIENT-CHOICE Food Bank is stocked with:
. . . and much MORE!
Uniquely, we give our clients everything they need to make full meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
Our products are obtained largely through donations from individuals, churches, schools, and local businesses. We also have partnerships with Giant, Sheetz, Starbucks, Flowers Baking Co., Central PA Food Bank, and Community Action Partnership.
Appointments | Requirements:
- To schedule an appointment call 717-208-3711 x100.
- Clients must live or attend church in the Conestoga Valley School District and meet financial guidelines.
- At the first appointment, a photo ID and proof of address (i.e.- utility bill) is required.
Holiday Food Program:
Typical items included in our holiday food boxes:
- Cranberry Sauce
- Canned Corn
- Gravy Mix (cans, jars, or packets)
- Applesauce or Canned Fruit
- Potatoes (fresh or boxed)
- Peas or Green Beans
- Fresh Pies
- Fresh Rolls
- Fresh Turkeys