Skip to content
Local Resources for Clients
- Dial 211 or text your zip code to 898-211 to talk with a resource specialist for free. Or visit: PA 211 Lancaster.
Employment (PA Lancaster County Career Link):
Community Care & Addiction Recovery Services (CCARS):
- Outpatient, intensive outpatient, families, individual counseling, adolescents, marriage, anger management, spiritual guidance. Call 717-296-8181 or visit: CCARS.
Addiction (Potters House & House of Ruth):
- Call 717-656-3222 (men’s ministry), 717-844-1720 (women’s ministry) or visit: Potters House.
Shelter (Water Street Mission):
Homelessness (Off The Streets Lancaster):
Free Online Financial workshops:
- Tenfold offers free online Financial Workshops.
Help with Electric (PPL Electric Utilities):
- Apply online: PPL Electric or call 800-342-5775.
- TIP: Apply right away if you receive a shut off notice.
Help with Energy (UGI Utilities):
- Call 800-276-2722 or visit: UGI.
Home Repairs (Servants, Inc):
Spiritual Resources for Clients
Is Jesus God?
Is the Bible True?