Helpful Resources for Clients:
If you need to connect with resources but don’t know where to look, PA 211 is a great place to start. From help with a utilities bill, to housing assistance, and more, you can dial 211 or text your zip code to 898-211 to talk with a resource specialist for free. Or visit: PA 211 Lancaster.
Homelessness (Off The Streets Lancaster):
- Call 717-723-8084 or visit: Off The Streets Lancaster.
Help with electric (PPL Electric Utilities):
- Apply online: PPL Electric or call 800-342-5775.
- TIP: Apply right away if you receive a shut off notice.
Addiction (Potters House):
- Call 717-656-3222 (men’s ministry), 717-844-1720 (women’s ministry) or visit: Potters House.
Suicide & Crisis Lifeline:
- Call 988 or visit: 988 Lifeline.
Home Repairs (Servants, Inc):
- Call 717-378-0336 or apply for assistance: Servants Inc.
Dept. of Aging and Disability Resource Center:
- Support and services for seniors and those with disabilities, visit: Aging and Disability Resources.
- Visit: Bicycle Health.
- Individuals with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) have a 13 times higher risk for suicide. Click here for a free educational guide on suicide and OUD, causes, prevention, and what to do if a loved one is showing signs of being at risk of self-harm or suicide.
- Apply online: PA Unemployment Compensation.
- TIP: Apply ASAP as payments may take up to 4 weeks.
SNAP benefits (food stamps) and medical assistance:
- Apply online: Compass HHS.
- TIP: Applying online is faster than applying with a paper application.
- Call 717-299-7301 or apply online: Community Action Partnership.
Free Online Financial workshops:
- Tenfold offers free online Financial Workshops.
- To register visit Tenfold Workshop Registration Site.