Jennifer Kissinger-Foster knew something wasn’t right when her husband told her to come home one fateful evening in 2016. They had been having marriage troubles, but this night things felt different. And it scared her.… Read More
Client-choice with a variety of nutritious food, dairy, produce, and meat for residents of Conestoga Valley School District.
Gently used clothing, shoes, and coats for residents of Lancaster County referred by an agency, church, or school.
Weekend Blessings and Summer Lunch programs address childhood hunger, while the Rooted program ministers to at-risk children.
Designed to help people avoid a downward spiral of debt while offering skills to improve financial literacy.
$290 will feed a child for a year
Donate to the Weekend Blessings Program, and you’ll be helping us to provide meal bundles to children in the Conestoga Valley School District who face food insecurity when school is not in session. Last year, Weekend Blessings served 130 children a week. The meal bundles cost approximately $8.00 per child each week. For $290 you can sponsor one child for the entire school year!
Donating is easy, and any amount is welcome. You can click on the Donate button in the upper right-hand corner or send us a check made payable to CVCCS (make a note in the memo that your donation is for Weekend Blessings) to 2420 Gehman Lane, Lancaster, Pa. 17602.
Money & product donated to Weekend Blessings to date
As of December 11, 2019
Thermometer By ABC Fundraising®
- Mayonaise and ketchup
- Hamburger and Tuna Helpers
- Packs of new underwear for women, men, and children
- Boys clothing — infants 12 to 24 months and teens 14, 16, 18
- Girls clothing sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12 tops, pants, dresses, and skirts
- Men’s small & medium tops
- All shoes
- Volunteer needed for one Thursday evening a month, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Teams of two people to make deliveries to our clients who are unable to pick up food.