Conestoga Valley Christian Community Services (CVCCS) is seeking Christian mentors to be a buddy to at-risk children through its Rooted Afterschool Mentoring Program. Caring adults 18 and older are invited to be mentors to children… Read More
Client-choice with a variety of nutritious food, dairy, produce, and meat for residents of Conestoga Valley School District.
Gently used clothing, shoes, and coats for residents of Lancaster County referred by an agency, church, or school.
Weekend Blessings and Summer Lunch programs address childhood hunger, while the Rooted program ministers to at-risk children.
Designed to help people avoid a downward spiral of debt while offering skills to improve financial literacy.
$290 will feed a child for a year
Donate to the Weekend Blessings Program, and you’ll be helping us to provide meal bundles to children in the Conestoga Valley School District who face food insecurity when school is not in session. Last year, Weekend Blessings served 130 children a week. The meal bundles cost approximately $8.00 per child each week. For $290 you can sponsor one child for the entire school year!
Donating is easy, and any amount is welcome. You can click on the Donate button in the upper right-hand corner or send us a check made payable to CVCCS (make a note in the memo that your donation is for Weekend Blessings) to 2420 Gehman Lane, Lancaster, Pa. 17602.
Money raised for Weekend Blessings to date
As of September 11, 2019
Thermometer By ABC Fundraising®
- Refried beans
- Meal kits: Taco kits, Hamburger Helpers, Chicken Helpers, etc.
- URGENT NEED: Boys clothing (tops and pants) sizes 8 to 18.
- Women’s and Men’s clothing, plus sizes 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x. Pants and tops for summe
- Volunteers needed for the clothing bank on Thursday afternoons, 1 to 4 p.m. Once or twice a month or every week, your choice! Contact Brittney for more information — 717-208-3711 ext. 100.
- Adult volunteers 18 and older needed for the Rooted Afterschool Tutoring and Mentoring Program. Click here for more info about the program.