As a longtime volunteer for Conestoga Valley Christian Community Services Summer Lunch Program, Kris Augsburger finds joy in serving children. Kris worked for many years as a learning support aid for Smoketown Elementary School up… Read More
Client-choice with a variety of nutritious food, dairy, produce, and meat for residents of Conestoga Valley School District.
Gently used clothing, shoes, and coats for residents of Lancaster County referred by an agency, church, or school.
Weekend Blessings and Summer Lunch programs address childhood hunger, while the Rooted program ministers to at-risk children.
Designed to help people avoid a downward spiral of debt while offering skills to improve financial literacy.
$290 will feed a child for a year
Donate to the Weekend Blessings Program, and you’ll be helping us to provide meal bundles to children in the Conestoga Valley School District who face food insecurity when school is not in session. Last year, Weekend Blessings served 130 children a week. The meal bundles cost approximately $8.00 per child each week. For $290 you can sponsor one child for the entire school year!
Donating is easy, and any amount is welcome. You can click on the Donate button in the upper right-hand corner or send us a check made payable to CVCCS (make a note in the memo that your donation is for Weekend Blessings) to 2420 Gehman Lane, Lancaster, Pa. 17602.
Money raised for Weekend Blessings to date
As of October 10, 2019
Thermometer By ABC Fundraising®center;”>
Will you give Extra to feeding your neighbors in need?
Remember CVCCS the next time you shop on Amazon!
- Mayonaise and ketchup
- Hamburger and Tuna Helpers
- Boys clothing (tops and pants) sizes 8 to 18.
- New packs of men’s and boys boxer brief underwear
- Women’s and men’s plus size tops and sweatpants in 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x.
- Clothing for tall, thin men
- Sneakers in all sizes for men, women, and children
- Volunteer needed for one Thursday evening a month, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Teams of two people to make deliveries to our clients who are unable to pick up food.