Your donations to Conestoga Valley Christian Community Services makes it possible for us to be a lifeline to families and individuals who are struggling with food insecurity and other challenges. Not many people are comfortable… Read More
Client-choice with a variety of nutritious food, dairy, produce, and meat for residents of Conestoga Valley School District.
Gently used clothing, shoes, and coats for residents of Lancaster County referred by an agency, church, or school.
Weekend Blessings and Summer Lunch programs address childhood hunger, while the Rooted program ministers to at-risk children.
Designed to help people avoid a downward spiral of debt while offering skills to improve financial literacy.
We put out the call and, thanks to our wonderful church partners and amazing community, our prayers were answered!
Thank you to everyone who donated money and food to our Weekend Blessings Program. Your generosity helps so many children in need to have access to food on the weekends.
Teachers we recently talked to said the children are so excited when they receive their Weekend Blessings bundles, they don’t wait to get home to see what is in them! By donating to the program you are responsible for this joy and the relief of knowing they have food for the weekend!
- Soups (pop-top, individual size)
- Breakfast bars
- Macaroni & Cheese (boxes or microwave bowls)
- Boys shirts & pants sizes 6 – 14
- Men’s shirts in sizes small and medium
- Girls clothing sizes 6 – 12
- Volunteers needed to assist clients in the food and clothing banks on Tuesday and Wednesdays. For more information, please call Dottie at 717-208-3711 ext. 103.