As we enter a New Year, we would like to take this time to thank everyone who supported Conestoga Valley Christian Community Services in 2019. We are always blown away by the kindness of our… Read More
Client-choice with a variety of nutritious food, dairy, produce, and meat for residents of Conestoga Valley School District.
Gently used clothing, shoes, and coats for residents of Lancaster County referred by an agency, church, or school.
Weekend Blessings and Summer Lunch programs address childhood hunger, while the Rooted program ministers to at-risk children.
Designed to help people avoid a downward spiral of debt while offering skills to improve financial literacy.
$290 will feed a child for a year
Donate to the Weekend Blessings Program, and you’ll be helping us to provide meal bundles to children in the Conestoga Valley School District who face food insecurity when school is not in session. Last year, Weekend Blessings served 130 children a week. The meal bundles cost approximately $8.00 per child each week. For $290 you can sponsor one child for the entire school year!
Donating is easy, and any amount is welcome. You can click on the Donate button in the upper right-hand corner or send us a check made payable to CVCCS (make a note in the memo that your donation is for Weekend Blessings) to 2420 Gehman Lane, Lancaster, Pa. 17602.
Money & product donated to Weekend Blessings to date
As of December 11, 2019
Thermometer By ABC Fundraising®
- Mayonaise and ketchup
- Hamburger and Tuna Helpers
- Ladies new underwear sizes 10, 11, 12
- Boys new boxer briefs in packs sizes 10-12 and 14, 16, 18
- Boys clothing
- Infants/toddlers 12 to 24 months in tops and pants
- Teens 14, 16, 18 in shirts, pants, and jeans
- Girls clothing sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12 in tops, pants, dresses, and skirts
- Volunteer needed for one Thursday evening a month, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Volunteers to sort clothing every other week