Ride For Our Neighbors in Need Fundraiser
Fundraiser hosted by CVCCS Board Member, Scott Montague
RIDERS and NON-RIDERS can both donate via Scott’s VENMO Account @Scott-Montague-4.
All proceeds go to CVCCS.
- Sea Gull Century is a nationally acclaimed bicycling event, beginning and ending on the campus of Salisbury University. SGC has two routes: The Assateague Century (100 miles) and Princess Anne/Pocomoke Metric (63 miles.) Each route tours the picturesque Eastern Shore of Maryland.
- By supporting CVCCS you will help meet the needs of our homeless, at-risk, & socially isolated neighbors.
What services do we offer our clients?
- FOOD BANK: For those that live or attend church in the Conestoga Valley School District and meet financial guidelines, by appointment only.
- CLOTHING BANK: Seasonally appropriate gently used clothing for those who live anywhere in Lancaster County, referred to us by an agency, school, or church.
- YOUTH PROGRAMS:
- Weekend Blessings provides students in the Conestoga Valley School District on free and reduced-fee lunches with bundles of food to take home for the weekends.
- Rooted is an afterschool program for at-risk children, grades 4-6, in the Conestoga Valley School District. Students are referred to the program by a school counselor.
- Summer Lunch serves three lunches a week at 3 locations in the CV School District from June through August. The meals are free and open to all children 18 and younger.
- FINANCIAL COACHING: Back on Track assists hard-working families and individuals in avoiding homelessness caused by an unavoidable financial hardship.
- CLIENT DISCIPLESHIP:
Connect pairs adult clients with local churches to conquer loneliness.