SAVE THE DATE!
When is the Extraordinary Give?
The Extraordinary Give will take place from 12:00am to 11:59pm EST on NOVEMBER 19th.
What is considered an eligible gift?
All donations MUST be made by credit card through the extragive.org website and designated to the participating organization between the hours of 12:00am to 11:59:59pm, November 19, 2021. If you are giving via your IRA or a Donor Advised Fund and the amount Is greater than $10,000 please contact Jordan Zimmerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our CVCCS Extra Give page at: https://www.extragive.org/organizations/conestoga-valley-christian-community-services
We all have causes we care about, and the Extraordinary Give is the perfect way to not only support your passions, but find new organizations doing important work in your community as well! Sort by issue area, see organizations’ stories, and chip in to build on the vital work being done to support friends, neighbors, and families across Lancaster County!
As an ONLINE fundraiser, Extra Give 2021 is the ideal way for the community to stay engaged in the current environment. We can utilize this online day of giving as an opportunity to:
- Raise awareness about local organizations
- Plug into a community of doers & givers
- Stay connected in a now isolated world
- Engage existing donors and reach new ones
- Enhance every dollar donated with the stretch pool
- Expand fundraising success with online and social media presence
- Support organizations immediate operating needs
- Engage your friends, family, staff, and supporters in new ways
More information to come!