What is Connect?
We’re looking for a few local churches in Lancaster County to partner with us in reaching our adult clients spiritually.
- Research affirms that those in poverty lack meaningful relationships.
- Prior to the pandemic, 3 out of 5 Americans (61 percent) classified themselves as lonely (Cigna Study).
- Imagine how this statistic has skyrocketed over the last year, plus!!
Therefore, we’d like to give our clients the option of being paired up with a local church body they can possibly connect with.
What is the vision of Connect?
We’ve seen that most of our clients do not have a local church they call home. In fact, they are hesitant about attending church in general. We desire to remove that hesitancy by pointing our clients back to the loving arms of the body of Christ.
How does Connect work?
- We present the option of Connect to our clients when applicable.
- If a client is interested, we pass on their name, phone #, and email to a church nearest to them within our Connect church network.
- Then, the church would start the Connect process:
- Set up a time to meet, or personally invite them to church.
- Get to know them. Build a relationship.
- Integrate them into the body of Christ.
Churches interested in being a part of our Connect Network please contact Jon Barrett, Director of CVCCS, 717-208-3711 x102 | email@example.com.