- Serve 3,659 people for the year.
- 165 families received Thanksgiving and Christmas meal boxes.
- Cooked and delivered 62 holiday meals for Thanksgiving and Christmas to Nathan’s Village – a low–income senior citizen housing complex in Leola.
- Distributed 18,042 articles of clothing to 501 families. Serve approximately 55 adults and 50 children monthly.
- Church partners donated $34,500 worth of new socks and underwear for clients.
Back on Track
- Assisted and counseled 26 families and individuals to get “back on track” with their finances.
- Of the clients served, 62 percent was for housing, 26 percent for transportation, 8 percent for utilities, and four percent for other matters.
- Serve 130 children each weekend during the school year with a meal bundle of two breakfasts, two lunches, and two dinners.
Rooted Afterschool Tutoring & Mentoring Program
- Pair 13 children in 4th, 5th, and 6th grades from Smoketown Elementary School one-on-one with adult mentors.
- Group meets every Tuesday afternoon during the school year for Bible lessons, tutoring in math and reading, and fun group activities. The goal is to foster healthy relationship between the child and their mentor built on trust and consistency.
Summer Meals Program
- 2,207 meals provided to children, 18 and younger, three days a week at three sites in the Conestoga Valley School District.
- Approximately 84 students served a week.
School Ready (Backpacks, School Supplies & Shoes)
- Serve 125 children from Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Value of supplies and shoes distributed was approx. $5,000. All items were donated.