The effective poverty fighter understands the importance of developing relationships with those in need.
Prior to the pandemic, 3 out of 5 Americans (61 percent) classified themselves as lonely (Cigna Study). Imagine how this statistic has skyrocketed, since! Therefore, we give our clients the option of being paired up with a local church body they can connect with.
- We’ve seen that most of our clients do not have a local church they call home. In fact, they are hesitant about attending church in general. We want to help remove that hesitancy by pointing our clients back to the loving arms of the body of Christ.
- Furthermore, many struggle with their self-worth and suffer in isolation. Therefore, we want to conquer the epidemic of loneliness!
How does Connect work?
- We present the option of Connect to our clients when applicable.
- If a client is interested, we pass on their name, phone #, and email to a church nearest to them within our Connect Church Network.
- Then, the church starts the Connect process:
- Set up a time to meet, or personally invite them to church.
- Get to know them.
- Build a relationship.
- Integrate them into the body of Christ.
For more information, or if your church would like to partner with us to conquer loneliness:
- Call or email: (717) 208-3711, ext.102 | firstname.lastname@example.org.